Day 2

Welcome!  So sorry it's taken me so long to post.  Unfortunately, I am living like they did in the 1700s so there is no computer access.  Of course we all knew they had no computers in the 1700s, didn't we? Well, unfortunately Mrs Hoffman did not know I would not be able to blog each day.  I have typed up my blog entries and I vow to post them all as they happened once I have complete computer access.  Right now, I am at a local school and can tell you the trip has been fabulous!  Yesterday was Jamestown and today we are learning how to use the computer.


If you want to learn more about Williamsburg and how our great nation started - go to http://www.history.org/ to see what I am seeing.  I will bring back tons of artifacts and we will do electronic field trips throughout the year.
Talk to you soon.

Mrs. Hoffman

No comments: